Accounts Chamber and VAP: Collaboration exists!
Collaboration of the Development Policy Institute (DPI) with the Accounts Chamber (AC) of the Kyrgyz Republic began in 2013-2014, when per local self-governments’ request, series of workshops for representatives of LSG bodies of Issyk-Kul and Jalal-Abad oblasts on “Interaction between Local Self-Governments and State Agencies” and “Prevention of Typical Violations of Local Self-Government Legislation” were held and, where the AC representatives co-facilitated the workshops as trainers.
Results of the study about the level of the Kyrgyz Republic citizens’ trust in local self-government bodies, satisfaction with the quality of local services, and conditions for citizens' participation in the decision-making
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council