Accounts Chamber and VAP: Collaboration exists!
Collaboration of the Development Policy Institute (DPI) with the Accounts Chamber (AC) of the Kyrgyz Republic began in 2013-2014, when per local self-governments’ request, series of workshops for representatives of LSG bodies of Issyk-Kul and Jalal-Abad oblasts on “Interaction between Local Self-Governments and State Agencies” and “Prevention of Typical Violations of Local Self-Government Legislation” were held and, where the AC representatives co-facilitated the workshops as trainers.
The path to a productive partnership: evolution of relations between citizens and local self-government in KyrgyzstanResults of a study of the level of trust of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in local governments, satisfaction with local services and conditions for the participation of citizens in the decision-making process.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council