Accounts Chamber and VAP: Collaboration exists!
Collaboration of the Development Policy Institute (DPI) with the Accounts Chamber (AC) of the Kyrgyz Republic began in 2013-2014, when per local self-governments’ request, series of workshops for representatives of LSG bodies of Issyk-Kul and Jalal-Abad oblasts on “Interaction between Local Self-Governments and State Agencies” and “Prevention of Typical Violations of Local Self-Government Legislation” were held and, where the AC representatives co-facilitated the workshops as trainers.
The booklet was developed within the framework of the Project “Voice of Citizens and Accountability of Local Government: Budgetary Process”, funded by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by the Development Policy Institute.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council