Open Access to Project resources
Ulmasova Muyassar, Deputy Head of Mirmahmudov AO: “It is possible to achieve great success in ensuring transparency and openness of the local self-government’s work and addressing issues of local importance, even being a non-targett municipality of any project"
The path to a productive partnership: evolution of relations between citizens and local self-government in KyrgyzstanResults of a study of the level of trust of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in local governments, satisfaction with local services and conditions for the participation of citizens in the decision-making process.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council