Round Table: Information field of regions: distortions, communication gaps and breaks. The role of community media as a link between LSG and traditional media
Goal: discuss the density of information on matters of local importance in the media and to consider ways to improve the information about LSG.
Date: February 13, 2015
Place: Hotel Golden Tulip, Bishkek (37, Isanov Street)
Time: 1.30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Moderator: Nadezhda N.Dobretsova, Chairperson of the Board of DPI.
Participants: regional and Bishkek media, donors and NALSGIR
Organizers: Strengthening Voice and Accountability of Citizens’ Participation and Oversight of Budget Processes Project in the Kyrgyz Republic (www.vap.kg) funded by SCO and DFID and implemented by DPI
Results of the study about the level of the Kyrgyz Republic citizens’ trust in local self-government bodies, satisfaction with the quality of local services, and conditions for citizens' participation in the decision-making
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council