Seminar: The forms of citizen participation in the budget process: Municipal Index
In Bishkek the Municipal Index of Budget Transparency (MIP) - an innovative tool for surveillance of citizens transparency of local self-government will be submitted.
Date: February 27, 2015.
Time: 9.30 - 17.30
Place: conference-hall of Golden Tulip Hotel, Bishkek.
Participants: representatives of VAP pilot municipalities, NGOs of Chui, Naryn, Osh, Jalal-Abad and Issyk-Kul regions, DPI staff.
The path to a productive partnership: evolution of relations between citizens and local self-government in KyrgyzstanResults of a study of the level of trust of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in local governments, satisfaction with local services and conditions for the participation of citizens in the decision-making process.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council