Round Table: Differentiation of functions of public authorities and local self-government bodies and local self-government delegation of certain state powers
Round table will be held on February 20 with the participation of deputies of Kyrgyz Parliament, SALSGIR, the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic and the VAP project.
Date: February 20, 2015.
Place: Holiday Hotel, Bishkek (204, Abdrahmanov Street)
Participants: Deputies of Kyrgyz Parliament, SALSGIR, Ministry of Finances of KR, VAP and DPI staff.
The path to a productive partnership: evolution of relations between citizens and local self-government in KyrgyzstanResults of a study of the level of trust of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in local governments, satisfaction with local services and conditions for the participation of citizens in the decision-making process.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council