International Conference “Consolidation and Effective Interaction between the Government Branches, Local Self-Government and Citizens: Resources, Efficiency and Trust”
13-14 March 2015 the International Conference “Consolidation and Effective Interaction between the Government Branches, Local Self-Government and Citizens: Resources, Efficiency and Trust” will be held in Bishkek.
Date: March 13-14, 2015
Time: 09.00 - 17.00
Place: Hayatt Regency Bishkek
- The Committee on Human Rights, Constitutional Legislation and State System of Jogorku Kenesh (Parliament) of the Kyrgyz Republic and Development Policy Institute in the framework of “Voice of Citizens and Accountability of Local Self-Government: Budget Process” Project financed by the Swiss Government in cooperation with the Department for International Development, UK.
- Toraga (Speaker) and the deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Prime Minister and members of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, the heads of public authorities and LSG bodies, representatives of civil society, donor agencies and mass media.
The booklet was developed within the framework of the Project “Voice of Citizens and Accountability of Local Government: Budgetary Process”, funded by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by the Development Policy Institute.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council