Round Table: "Important issues of land management and municipal property"
Date: 30 March 2015.
Time: 2:00 p.m.
Location: "Holiday" hotel, 204, Abdrahmanov street, Bishkek
Organizers: Development Policy Institute
Moderator: Bekbolot Bekiev, Team Leader of Voice and Accountability Project, Development Policy Institute
Goal: Increase of management efficiency of land resources and municipal property
Objective: To discuss important issues of land management and municipal property, arising within the work of local self-government authorities and develop proposals to resolve them.
Participants: deputies of Jogorku Kenesh, representatives of the Kyrgyz Government, ministries and other state agencies, local self-governments, NGOs and independent experts.
Results of the study about the level of the Kyrgyz Republic citizens’ trust in local self-government bodies, satisfaction with the quality of local services, and conditions for citizens' participation in the decision-making
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council