Switzerland provided humanitarian aid to vulnerable people of Naryn, Chui and Osh oblasts through municipalities, 27.07.2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in Kyrgyzstan, the Swiss project “Strengthening Voice and Accountability” has allocated more than 6 million soms to 33 local self-governments of Naryn, Chui and Osh oblasts to help around 5000 families in need.
This project is funded by the Government of Switzerland through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by Development Policy Institute.
The humanitarian aid has been provided in the form of food packages: flour, pasta, granulated sugar, buckwheat, condensed milk, tea, vegetable oil. Each family in need has received this food package worth about 1,200 soms. The list of vulnerable people mainly included low-income families with children with disabilities.
Results of the study about the level of the Kyrgyz Republic citizens’ trust in local self-government bodies, satisfaction with the quality of local services, and conditions for citizens' participation in the decision-making
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council