Karakol greets the winners of Local Initiatives competition
The regional forum was held on November 30, 2012, in Karakol City, Issyk-Kul area.
The regional forum was held on November 30, 2012, in Karakol City, Issyk-Kul area. It was dedicated to results of "Local initiative" competition, which was arranged within the frame of Strengthening Voice and Accountability of Citizens’ Participation and Oversight of Budget Processes Project in the Kyrgyz Republic (the project is funded by the Government of Switzerland and implemented by Development Policy Institute).
The regional representatives of State agency of building and regional development, local self-administration authorities, and local non-government organizations, members of initiative groups and participants of "Local initiative" competition participated at that event.
During the work of forum diplomas and certificates were presented to the winners of "Local initiative" competition.
In general, there were submitted 31 applications among of which the Issyk-Kul applicants won the 2nd and the 3rd prizes:
- 2nd prize won the applicant for the initiative called "Cooperation of providing clarity in the work of local enterprises", Bolot Mambetov AO, Issyk-Kul. The prize amount was 30 000 soms.
- 3rd prize won the applicant for the initiative called "We are all for clean village!", Kara-Jal АА, Issyk-Kul area. The prize amount was 17 000 soms.
Along with it, the other local initiatives shall be noted:
- "Budget of school - transparent budget" – Tort-Kul АА of Ton district;
- “Rehabilitation of internal roads” – Aral AO of Tyup district;
- "The solution of the youth problems with the people of Aiyl okmotu and LSG" – Bosteri AO of Issyk-Kul district.
The booklet was developed within the framework of the Project “Voice of Citizens and Accountability of Local Government: Budgetary Process”, funded by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by the Development Policy Institute.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council