Children are our future.
The village gathering by choosing the prority project was in Bosteri.
Village gathering on determining of the priority project was held in Bosteri ayil aimak of Issyk-Kul region. Village residents showed high activity and interest to municipality life. So the village gathering was attended by 155 participants, including 56 women, 7 deputies, 12 AO employees and 13 members of Initiative groups.
During the meeting there were presented three projects to local residents aimed at solving the most important problems of the local community. Based on the presentations and their personal views local residents in the amount of 136 people participated in the voting.
After votes were counted by the counting board the results were follows:
1. "Children are our future" - the reconstruction of the building of the kindergarten – 65 votes.
2. "Health is the key to success" - the reconstruction of playground – 38 votes.
3. "Clean water is a source of health" - the installation of pumps and drinking water pipes installation, 33 votes.
The booklet was developed within the framework of the Project “Voice of Citizens and Accountability of Local Government: Budgetary Process”, funded by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by the Development Policy Institute.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council