Residents of Ak-Chi AA need good roads
Residents of Ak-Chi AA chose the project "Ak-Jol" during the voting.
In Ak-Chi ayil aimak a village gathering was held to determine the priority project. The gathering was attended by 50 people - residents of three villages.
Members of Initiative groups on the basis of previously identified problems of the community presented three projects for a vote. According to the results of voting the projects were prioritized as follows:
1. "Ak-Jol" - a project on repairing of internal roads gained 31 votes;
2. "Ice Rink" - a project on construction of an ice rink in order to improve the leisure of the local population - 12 votes;
3. "Cultural Center" - a project on repairing of the country club - 7 votes.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council