Children need a kindergarten
The project by opening a kindergarten was voted by people as the most priority.
In Beshik-Zhon ayil aimak of Jalal-Abad region a village gathering was held to determine the priority project. Three projects were presented to residents of the municipality. The projects were presented by members of the Initiative groups that were formed after PRA session in the beginning of the “Voice of citizens and accountability” project. In their presentations they told about the nature of the problem, solutions, necessity for prompt action and the beneficiaries of the project.
At the end of the presentations, the participants of the village gathering voted as follows:
1. "Children are our future - they need a kindergarten" - 64 votes, the project is aimed at opening of kindergarten with two additional pre-school classes.
2. "Health of Beshik-Jon residents" - 11 votes, the purpose of the project is to open an ultrasound department with clinical labs.
3. "Water is the source of life" - 5 votes, the project on construction of water inlet and repair of water pumps to ensure uninterrupted water flow to population.
The path to a productive partnership: evolution of relations between citizens and local self-government in KyrgyzstanResults of a study of the level of trust of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic in local governments, satisfaction with local services and conditions for the participation of citizens in the decision-making process.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council