Ivanov AA, Chui oblast selected the project for its implementation
Village assembly was held (57 people) in Ivanovo AA with the participation of local community initiative groups, members and staff of Aiyl okmotu, which was dedicated to the prioritization of projects.
Village assembly was held (57 people) in Ivanovka AA with the participation of local community initiative groups, members and staff of Aiyl okmotu, which was dedicated to the prioritization of projects.
The event was held in the framework of the “Voice of the citizens and the accountability of local self-government: the budget process”, financed by the Swiss Government in partnership with the Department for International Development of the United Kingdom.
Four initiative groups have prepared the following projects:
- "Culture and Leisure Park" - an initiative group of public utilities (Project for the reconstruction of the park in Ivanovka village).
- "The village is our home, cleaned up in it" - to support the initiative of Local self-government and Public Utilities (Project for the purchase of equipment for garbage disposal).
- "Sport - is a healthy way of life" - an initiative group of socially significant issues (the project of reconstruction and improvement of the stadium in the village of Station Ivanovka).
- "Zharyk Kocho" - initiative group on transparency of the local budget (project on street lighting of the village of Station Ivanovka).
Each group made a presentation of projects, then participants were asked to vote for a particular project. As a result, it appears that the project number 1 was given 22 votes for the project 2-15 vote, the project 3 - 18 votes and 2 abstentions.
Then, at an assembly, the working group on Monitoring and Evaluation was created, 11 members, which included leaders of the initiative groups, deputies, members of Aiyl okmotu and the local community.
Results of the study about the level of the Kyrgyz Republic citizens’ trust in local self-government bodies, satisfaction with the quality of local services, and conditions for citizens' participation in the decision-making
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council