VAP invites experts on LSG to the International Conference on the theme: "Consolidation and efficient interaction of the branches of the government, local self-governments and citizens: resources, efficiency, trust"
Conference will be held March 12-13, 2015 in Bishkek.
The Parliamentary Committee on law and order, and crime of the Kyrgyz Republic and Development Policy Institute within the frame of VAP invites experts on LSG to the International Conference on the theme:
"Consolidation and efficient interaction of the branches of the government, local self-governments and citizens: resources, efficiency, trust"
Sessions for presentations of independent experts, think tanks, non-profit organizations:
- Session 1. State, LSG and citizens: conflict or partnership?
- Session 2. Citizens' participation at resource management for local economic development: mechanisms of corruption pervention
- Session 3. Evaluation of efficiency in resource management
- Session 4. Actual problems and progress of local self-government
Sessions for presenetation of government bodies:
- Session 5. Interaction of the state and LSG: gaps and ways to overcome them
- Session 6. Factors of stability and success of LSG: current problems and achievements
- Session 7. Strengthening of financial and economic bases of LSG
- Session 8. Transparency of governance and combating corruption at LSG level
Application for participation in free form indicating your name, position and place of work, speech topics, please, send to the address: Office@dpi.kg by 24.00 February 15, 2014.
The organizers have the right to reject an application for performance.
For further information, pelase, contact the Chairperson of the Board of DPI Mrs. Nadezhda N. Dobretsova via e-mail: NDobretsova@dpi.kg
Financial support to the Conference is provided by VAP, funded by SCO and DFID UK, www.vap.kg
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council