Kok-Irim municipality chooses a healthy lifestyle!
All participants were provided with special edition of information bulletins, developed especially for that occasion.
On January 28, 2015 in the village of Aral, Kok-Irim municipality (Toguz-Toro district of Jalal-Abad region) meeting was held on the topic "The results of aiyl okmotu activities in 2014 and selection of a priority project".
The villagers attended at that village assembly reviewed the following issues:
- Presentation of the head of aiyl okmotu (AO) on done activities in 2014
- Information on joint action plan (CAP) realization in 2014
- Results of PM'n'E group activities
- Presentation of 3 projects to be implemented:
- Sport is a beauty of the body
- Culture is a mirror of nation
- Light streets are comfortable.
All participants were provided with special edition of information bulletins with detailed description of priority projcts, developed especially for that occasion.
The head of AO Boronchiev Syrgak presented results of done activities and achieved progress for 2014.
There were also presented three projects which should be put by their priority. After their presentation all the participants voted for the project which they liked most.
Most of the people supported the direction of sport development - 76 people voted for that roject. The projects on culture and light streets received 21 and 16 votes.
The booklet was developed within the framework of the Project “Voice of Citizens and Accountability of Local Government: Budgetary Process”, funded by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by the Development Policy Institute.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council