Toguz-Toro municipality has chosen direction for improvement
Residents of the municipality chose the development of culture as a priority.
On January 28, 2015, in the village of Lenin of Toguz-Toro municipality (Toguz-Toro disrtict in Jalal-Abad region) took place the village assembly. It was attended by 86 people, 26 amongst of which were women and 8 depuies of local council - aiyl kenesh.
Participants of the village assembly reviewed the results of the Aiyl Okmotu (Aiyl Okmotu / AO = LSG administration) activities for 2014, the implementation of the Joint Action Plan (CAP) and its project for 2015-2017, as well as priority projects for implementation.
The head of AO Rakhat Abdykadyrov presented the results and achievements for 2014: attracting investment, agriculture, social security, landscaping and budget.
On the joint action plan (CAP) there were announced all activities on priority issues and stages of their execution. Also, the group members presented a draft CAP for 2015-2017 years.
Participants made special accent on presentation of the PM'n'E group that was presesnted by its leader B.Abdrahmanova.
The last issue which participants discussed was the question of the selection of priority projects for implementation.
- Development of sport through creation of conditions for sport via purchasing of sport equipment for schools; presented by Akmatov Zh., member of Initiative group (IG) "Kairat".
- Development of culture through creation of conditions for the development of culture through the purchase of theater seats and other attributes; presented by Satymkulov R., member of IG "Temirya".
- Street lighting provision for the security of the people (purchase of spotlights); presented by Kadyrov K., member of IG "Den sooluk".
As a result, the largest number of votes - 52 votes - was given to the project for the development of culture. Two other projects received 10 votes and 9, respectively.
The booklet was developed within the framework of the Project “Voice of Citizens and Accountability of Local Government: Budgetary Process”, funded by the Swiss Government through the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and implemented by the Development Policy Institute.
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council