Four new community multimedia centres were established in partner munucupalities
The total amount of technical assistance was about 700 thousand soms.
The Community multimedia centres were established with the purpose of implementing the mehcanism of common instruments of information, which are the agents of social problems and quality of the local authorities of the regions.
Earlier in November 2014 in Karakol and Jala-Abad cities the practical workshops for 68 representatives of LSG bodies and local communities from 35 municipalities were held. By the results of of held workshops the competition amognts them for technical assistance from Voice and Accountability Project was announced. Totally, 11 municipalities applied for that assisstance.
Competition Commission, after reviewing and considering the applications, decided to provide technical assistance to four municipalities:
- Ulakhol AA of Tong district of Issyk-Kul region,
- Jany-Jol AA of Toktogul district of Jalal-Abad region,
- Kok-Irim AA of Toguz-Toro district of Jalal-Abad region,
- Sary-Bulung AA of Toguz-Toro district of Jalal-Abad region.
The total amount of technical assistance was about 700 thousand soms which were directed to purchase special equipments for full functioning of multimedia centres: PC, MFP printers, notebooks, projector, set of multimedia studio loudspeakers, amplifiers, smart phones, recorders, cameras, USB-modem etc.
Results of the study about the level of the Kyrgyz Republic citizens’ trust in local self-government bodies, satisfaction with the quality of local services, and conditions for citizens' participation in the decision-making
- Strategic and program documents
- Constitution and codes
- Decrees of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Resolution of the Central Election Commission for Elections and Referendums of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Charter community, regulation of the village council